George Zimmerman gets kicked off Bumble — again


The dating app Bumble ousted George Zimmerman from its platform on Monday after the disgraced neighborhood watchman was discovered trolling for dates.

A profile for the Florida man who fatally shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was discovered by app moderators, who promptly removed the account, a spokesperson told The Post.

It was the second time that Zimmerman had been kicked off the app since December.

“George Zimmerman was blocked and banned in December 2018 when we first discovered his profile,” a Bumble spokesperson said in an email.

“We have blocked and banned him again after we were informed by our users that he had created a new unverified profile,” a Bumble spokesperson said.

On Monday, the Orlando Weekly published screenshots of Zimmerman’s profile, which included pictures of a shirtless Zimmerman and other snaps of him with a Rottweiler and in a graduation gown.

“Let’s get coffee and cake pops I’m looking for a mature and fun woman that’s ready to be loved and respected the way she deserves and is able to reciprocate,” Zimmerman wrote on his profile, according to the report.

Zimmerman also wrote his third grade teacher considered him a “class clown” and her “favorite student!”

“We have thousands of moderators working tirelessly with our users to make Bumble the safest and most empowering social networking platform and this is another example of those efforts,” a Bumble representative added in an email.

Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges in Martin’s slaying in 2013.

He’s had a number of brushes with the law since, including an arrest for aggravated assault for allegedly pointing a shotgun at his girlfriend.