Ron Goldman’s dad says pain ‘never goes away’ 25 years after murder

The father of Ron Goldman, who was killed along with his friend Nicole Brown Simpson 25 years ago, said in a new interview that “the pain is always there, the loss is always there.”

“It never goes away,” Fred Goldman told “Good Morning America” on Wednesday.

“Today is just that much more intense,” he added. “It’s hard for me to imagine it’s 25 years. Ron would be 50 now. I have a hard time reckoning that whole idea.”

On June 12, 1994, his son, a restaurant waiter, was returning a pair of glasses to Brown Simpson’s home in the Brentwood area of LA.

He and OJ Simpson’s 35-year-old ex-wife were brutally attacked outside her Bundy Drive condo, where their bloodied bodies were found about two hours later.

In a double-murder trial that captured the nation’s attention, the former NFL star was acquitted of all criminal charges in 1995 and has continued to maintain his innocence.

Two years later, a civil jury found OJ liable for wrongful death and he was ordered to pay millions to the families. In 2008, he was convicted in a botched robbery and sent to a Nevada prison. He was released in 2017 and now lives in Las Vegas.

Fred Goldman said it’s important to remember the victims of violence who don’t get the kind of publicity that his son and Brown Simpson did.

“It happens every day, and those families have the same pain that we’ve gone through and will go thorough for years to come,” he told “GMA.” “We can’t ignore that. It’s way too important.”

On Wednesday, Ron’s sister Kim is launching a 10-episode podcast called “Confronting: O.J. Simpson,” in which she interviews key members of the case, including prosecutor Marcia Clark and Simpson house guest Kato Kaelin.

“I just wanted to go full force this year,” Kim Goldman told “GMA.” “Face some of my fears, face some of my anxiety.”

She added: “For all these years its been a little frustrating that there’s been so much about this case… television series, fictional approaches, that I thought it was important to go right to the source.”

She also talked to the jurors and said the 3-and-a-half-hour deliberation was allegedly a cover-up.

“They corroborated what my dad and I always thought — which was that they didn’t do their job,” she said.

“They pulled testimony just to cover up that they always knew what their answer was when they went into that jury room and they wasted our time for three and a half hours,” she added.

In the podcast, Kim also recounts her chance encounter with OJ in a parking lot a few years after his acquittal.

“I was by myself in my car. I saw that gait … that I had been following for so many years,” she told “GMA.”

“I revved the engine and I gripped the steering wheel thinking I could take him out right here and nobody would know,” she said, adding that the thought was just a “fleeting” moment.